What Questions Do You Have?
- Why Do My Feet or Ankles Hurt?
- My Feet Are Numb or Tingling
- Tell Me About My Diabetes
- I Want To Keep Playing Sports
- What About My Child's Feet?
- Do I Have An Ingrown Toenail?
- Do I Have An Infection?
- Do I Have A Bunion?
- Why Do My Heels Hurt?
- Why Are My Toes Curling?
- Am I Walking/Running Correctly?
- What Is This On My Skin?
- Do I Need Orthotics?
- What Shoes Should I Buy?
- Should I See/Call The Doctor?
- Do I Need Surgery?
- Tell Me About My Foot
- What Is Podiatry?
- Who Do You Treat?
- Where Can I Get Registration Forms?
- How Do I Request An Appointment?
- Page 1
I Work During the Day, Do You Offer Late/Early Hours?
Yes, we do! Many of our patients work full time and take advantage of our early and late days. We also rotate the hour we are closed for lunch, so you can stop by on your lunch break.
Our hours:Mon: 6:00 am - 11:00 am, 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmTue: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmWed: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 7:00 pmThu: 8:00 am - 12:00 am, 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFri: 7:00 am - 11:00 am, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm