What Questions Do You Have?
- Why Do My Feet or Ankles Hurt?
- My Feet Are Numb or Tingling
- Tell Me About My Diabetes
- I Want To Keep Playing Sports
- What About My Child's Feet?
- Do I Have An Ingrown Toenail?
- Do I Have An Infection?
- Do I Have A Bunion?
- Why Do My Heels Hurt?
- Why Are My Toes Curling?
- Am I Walking/Running Correctly?
- What Is This On My Skin?
- Do I Need Orthotics?
- What Shoes Should I Buy?
- Should I See/Call The Doctor?
- Do I Need Surgery?
- Tell Me About My Foot
- What Is Podiatry?
- Who Do You Treat?
- Where Can I Get Registration Forms?
- How Do I Request An Appointment?
- Page 1
When Do I Need to See the Doctor?
The general rule of thumb (er, big toe...) is to come in if you are in severe pain.
Severe pain or swelling
Does Mountain West Foot & Ankle Institute Provide Emergency Services?
Yes. We are equipped in our office to treat emergency situations. We have a digital X-Ray machine in our office; allowing us to take instant read X-rays of patients who come in with broken bones. We do boots and casting, write prescriptions for necessary medications, perform ingrown toenail removals, and many other treatments. If you have an emergency, call our office right away and we'll be ready to treat you when you arrive.
Is there anything you can't treat at your office?
Dr. Gibson does perform limited surgical proceedures in-office, but if you need more serious surgery, you'll have to make an appointment with him at the hospital; just like other surgeons.