Often a doctor office visit consists of entrance into a sterile, unfriendly environment that is followed by significant waiting time in the "Waiting Room" and then additional waiting in the room to be seen by the doctor. Sometime you may even feel like a name or number and not a living, breathing person.
At Mountain West Foot & Ankle Institute, this type of waiting is not allowed. In fact, the "Paradigm Has Shifted" and your time is recognized as valuable and will be respected.
Our Philosophy Includes:
- Decreased waiting room time per visit -- Our goal is "On Time" patient visits. We feel it is our job to schedule so you and the doctors are "On Time".
- Home-like design with patient friendly Greeting Area.
- Comfortable, patient friendly Treatment Rooms.
- Providing of patient educational materials on current diagnosed condition through direct physician instruction and/or interactive computer training (DVD).
- Digital radiography and ultrasound for instruction to patients on current conditions. (To see is much better than to be told!)
- Computerized Medical Records with secure onsite and offsite backup of all medical files.
- Gait Analysis Lab with computer assisted gait analysis.
- State-of-the-Art Treatments and Equipment.
- Take home materials on current condition and treatments, including digital pictures, ultrasound pictures and/or radiographs.
- Internet access to practice information, registration forms, podiatric medicine information and appointment scheduling.
You as the patient deserve the courtesy of active participation in all aspects of your foot & ankle care. We feel that the more you know, the better we will work together in solving whatever problem brings us into contact. Your body and the two feet attached are what you are blessed with. Let's work together and optimize what you were born with, you deserve it.